- This event has passed.
Webinar – Educating and Engaging Timeshare Owners: Best Practices
October 15 @ 2:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Join us for the next webinar in the TBMA Conversations Series – Educating and Engaging Timeshare Owners: Best Practices, with panelists Chauncey Schwendeman, Manager Business Development, Interval International, John Verity, General Manager, Edgewater Beach Resort and Seawinds II Resort, and Scott Spelfogel, President and Chairman of the Board of Directors, Killington Grand Resort Hotel. This informative and insightful presentation will cover:
- Communicating with and educating timeshare owners on the benefits of ownership
- How frequently should resorts communicate with owners?
- What are the most effective forms of communication?
- Have these methods or their frequency changed during the pandemic?
- What makes a winning owner newsletter?
- What tools can your exchange provider offer to assist with owner engagement, education, and retention efforts?
Pictured (from left to right) Chauncey Schwendeman, Scott Spelfogel, and John Verity
Be a part of this virtual event along with TBMA President and Webinar Host/Moderator Shep Altshuler, and participate in this important conversation!
Webinar invitations are only sent to registered TBMA members. Membership is free for timeshare HOA board members and onsite resort managers, thanks to our amazing sponsors, so sign up today on our TBMA Join page, and be sure to keep your email address and other contact information current by logging in to your TBMA profile page at tbmassoc.org